OMEGA – Oil/Gas Fired, Tubeless 4 Pass Steam Boilers
Do you want to Enquire for OMEGA – Oil/Gas Fired, Tubeless 4 Pass Steam Boilers?
Built to SIB or Class 1 IBR codes in capacities ranging from 300 to 1500 kg/hr steam output, these low cost steam boilers are designed on a revolutionary 4- flue pass tube-less concept. The conventional flue tubes of a shelf boiler are replaced by fin-type flue passages around furnace shell in a vertical orientation. The resultant boiler thus combines the good features of vertical coil type boilers and liberal water/steam spaces of shell boilers.
Salient Features of the OMEGA – Oil/Gas Fired, Tubeless 4 Pass Steam Boilers are
- Space saving vertical configuration four pass, shell type steam boilers fitted with mono-bloc burners & standard boiler mountings
- Choice of fuels Light oil, Natural gas, LPG or dual fuel options (light oil/gas)
- Easy to maintain and operate as all parts are easily accessible
- Unlike coil type boilers, boiler failure due to frequent choking of water tubes is absent here
- Low initial equipment cost, low operating & maintenance cost
The above clip shows design and working of the equipment. All items shown may not be in standard scope of supply.Please refer to the offer for specific scope of supply. We reserve the right to incorporate our latest design and material changes without any notice or obligation.